Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Movie Trailer for Animated R-Rated Comedy Sausage Party



I just watched the movie trailer for the new animated movie Sausage Party and it looks absolutely hilarious.  Why are there not more R-Rated animated movies?  Do those bomb at the box office or something?  I could see adults not going to see an R-Rated cartoon in the theater but that sounds like the absolute perfect move for Hulu or Netflix, no?  

You're telling me that kids in their 20's wouldn't be watching this late night...especially College students.  This looks like the quintessential movie to watch after you get home from a College bar on a Friday or when you're hungover on a Sunday afternoon.  Just seems like a no-brainer.

And it's brought to you by these guys....


They're pretty good at R-Rated Comedy last time I checked.

I wouldn't have thought it looking at the description, but after watching the trailer, I can't fucking wait for this movie.