Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Playlist: Volume 2

As a music fan, I have a very eclectic taste. I sometimes like to listen to a track and imagine where this track would be best appreciated; weather it's a party/club, working, just hanging around the house, coffee shops, at the gym, movie scenes, etc. I'm weird like that. But regardless, here are a few tracks that have been in rotation for me, hope you enjoy!

Kele - Doubt


Weezer - Do You Wanna Get High?


Alabama Shakes - Sound and Color

Jadakiss - Jason ft Swizz Beatz

Fela Kuti - Everything Scatter

A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It? (J.Cole Remix)

NoMBe - Kemosabe

Animal House - English Girls 


Young Thug - Hey I

Nvdes - Fela

Colonel Loud - California (Remix) ft Young Dolph, Ricco Barrino, and T.I.

Mounika - I Feel Love

Her - Five Minutes




Happy Friday!


Smoothie's three Bonus Song Picks:

Bronze Radio Return - Only Temporary


Coasts - Let Go



Marc Scibilia - Jericho