Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Playlist: Summertime Sadness

As the leaves fall, and the temperature drops here in New England, I can't help but still listen to music that reminds me of warm days of summer spent outside. Here are a couple of tracks that still give me the summer vibes of being outside, having a cold beverage, playing yard games, and just soaking in the sun's happiness. Oh and Happy Halloween!

 Chance The Rapper - Angels feat. Saba






Kero One - Check The Blueprints






UB40 - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)






Cazzette - Genius (Fareoh Remix)







SoulChef - Keep It Real (Feat. Hydroponikz)







Duck House - Closer







Moi Je - Profite


 


Neon Indian - Annie






Cheatahs - Seven Sisters







Major Lazer - Get Free feat. Amber of Dirty Projectors






Big K.R.I.T - Lac Lac Feat. A$AP Ferg









And I couldn't have a playlist on October 30th without a Halloween jam....
(credit due: JLT)