Finally, a re-boot of a franchise that I'm actually pretty pumped about. This movie looks like it's going to be a high octane, two hour, intense car chase...and it couldn't look any fucking cooler. Just some quick hits on Mad Max: Fury Road after you watch the trailer...
- The movie doesn't come out until May 15th next year, so hopefully the trailer is enough to hold you over for a long time.
- I did NOT even recognize Charlize Theron. Not only does she have a shaved head, but she has black hair.
- There was basically no talking in the entire trailer, and I just realized that right now. I didn't even care when watching.
- I love Tom Hardy.
- Taking a look at the cast from the movie, their character names are absolutely ridiculous:
And the best for last...Rictus Erectus
- That mask Tom Hardy is wearing looks like an prehistoric version of Bane's mask
- By the time this movie hits the theater it will have been 30 years since the last Mad Max movie (Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome) came out in 1985. Shit, now I feel old.
- Did I already say how much I love Tom Hardy? Good, 'cause I'm psyched for this to come out already.