Thursday, July 31, 2014

New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's Interstellar


The new trailer for Christopher Nolan's Interstellar just dropped and this one fills out a lot more plot details on what the actual plot is going to entail.  It looks like the earth is going to soon be uninhabitable and a group of people are set on an interstellar voyage to try and discover where human life can continue.

It's definitely a really interesting story and these days, McConaughey can basically do no wrong, so I'm looking forward to the great storytelling on a massive scale that Christopher Nolan has become known for.  It doesn't look as action-packed as I may have expected it to look (sort of like Inception) but I trust everyone involved in the project so I'm not too worried about it...and it's not really like I need it.

It still doesn't come out until November 7th...so there will most likely be a third trailer before then.

P.S. I love that Casey Affleck is in this.  I need him in more of my movies.