Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Trailer #2 for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Released


The second trailer for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For just came out and it's getting me more and more excited for it.  It looks like this go-around will actually intertwine all the characters into one storyline rather than having a couple of separate (but very cool) ones going on.

The four leads that look like they're teaming up are Bruce Willis & Mickey Rourke from the first movie and Josh Brolin (who might actually be Clive Owen's character) & JGL.  If those four guys are all fighting on the same team, I'm all for it.

The one thing I'm a little scared about, is that it looks like Jessica Alba has a much bigger part in this one.  Now, don't get me wrong, Jessica Alba as a stripper (although not a nude one) was great idea in the first movie, but she was 1) much younger and 2) didn't talk much.  I like both of those things better than her having a bigger part in this sequel.

Granted, I'm going to see this regardless but I if she does this move again...I'll see it twice...