Friday, April 4, 2014

Miner playing "Carousel" on Balcony TV




I've written about these guys here before but I've yet to listen them play live...and you know what, it sounds just as damn good as it does on the record.  Almost exactly the same which is so hard to do.  Love this fucking song too.  I had a chance to listen to their record and I'd have to say that "Coal Mine" and "Hey Love" are my two favorites so far with a couple listens of it all the way through.

The one and only complaint I have about the video is that the girl on the mic seems completely disinterested in every single thing she's doing.  Like it pains her to have to talk to people.  Buuuuuut, if you can get by that, you'll definitely enjoy yourself with a listen.

And will The Newport Folk Festival just sign these guys up already.  I mean c'mon already!