Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Get Engaged


If this were the 90's, this would be the hottest couple on the planet getting engaged right now, AmIRight?  The host co-host hottie from Singled Out (when people used to actually watch MTV) getting hitched to the dude from New Kids on the Block.

That's Tiger Beat headline news right there.



They get married now and no one really cares.  Donnie is on a reality show (Wahlburgers) and Jenny is basically only doing TV movies.  Don't get me wrong, I still think Jenny McCarthy is smoking hot and TNKOTB's song Remix is a hot fire jam, but is this really news these days?  Fuck it, I grew up in the 90's and I love these two love birds.  Get some Donnie.



P.S. How fucking good was the Boy Meets World episode where Eric went on Singled Out?  Talk about the best things from the 90's.

"He currently maintains a GPA of 7."  
"Yeah, I didn't do so hot in math."

Classic episode.