Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Emma Stone Becomes the Latest Lip-Sync Competitor on The Tonight Show


Another round went down with one of my absolute favorite things, Lip Sync Battles on The Tonight Show.  This time, Emma Stone stepped up to the plate.  At first, I didn't think I was going to like it when she started out with Blues Travelers' song "Hook."

But once it started to get going, I remembered how awesome both the song and Emma Stone were and I was right on board with what she was doing.  She is definitely up there on my 'room temp' chick list of girls who are both really hot and really cool at the same time.

My top five as of right now would be Mila Kunis, Rashida Jones, Olivia Wilde, Anna Kendrick, and her....my apologies to Aubrey Plaza, Kate Mara, and Olivia Munn at this moment, but if you lip sync against Jimmy, then I'll give you a bump.

P.S. Using that above camera angle for "All I Do Is Win" was pure genius.  I'm not going to ask any questions and just assume that was her idea.

My updated rankings for The Tonight Show Lip Sync Battles (Jimmy gets excluded since he performs every time it's on):

5. John Krasinski
4. Paul Rudd
3. Stephen Merchant
2. Emma Stone
1. JGL (obviously)