Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Who Knew The Principal from Community is Kinda Jacked?


OK, this may be super random but I was watching The Soup the other day and the whole cast of Community (minus Donald Glover/Childish Gambino) was on promoting the show coming back recently and Jim Rash (the principal) and Danny Pudi (the Middle Eastern introverted cinephile) did a little flash to the cameras, and to my complete and utter surprise, Jim Rash is actually kinda jacked.


I have no idea where this came from or how he always looks so freaking tiny on Community, but whatever, looks like the dude's been working out.

And when I was looking for the pic above, I didn't realize that he had 1, won an Oscar for Best Writing, Adapted Screenplay with Alexander Payne and Nat Faxon for The Descendants.  


AND, that he was the one who made fun of Angelina Jolie when they went up to accept, which I remember being hilarious at the time.



Anyway, now that Mike Ehrmantraut from Breaking Bad is on this season, I think it's about time people started tuning into this season of Community (Thursdays at 8).  It's one of the more creative comedies on TV from episode to episode and although Glover is having a more reduced role in the show this season due to his rap career starting to gain more steam with the release of his sophomore album Because The Internet, I'm still going to be watching.