Monday, January 13, 2014

Season 4 Trailer for Game of Thrones Released



Game of Thrones doesn't come back until April, but that doesn't mean we can't wet our appetites with a trailer for the new season already.  It still looks like I'm going to be all about my favorite Lanisters (Jamie, Tyrian, and Tywin), so I'm happy already.  They're probably saving what the Dragons actually look like for when the show comes back but judging by the shadows over the city at the beginning, they seem to have grown quite significantly.

I think that whenever Joffrey gets killed is going to be my favorite moment of someone dying in any show I've ever watched.  That kid's face is so punchable, it's not even funny.  I'm sure he's an actual nice guy but oh boy, do I wish he gets what's coming to him.

Oh, and hey Daenerys, let's get back to getting naked all the time huh?  Great, thanks.