Monday, January 27, 2014

Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Won the Grammys Last Night with their Performance



Easily the best performance of the Grammys last night.  I could care less about who wins what, the Grammys are more about the performances and collaborations that you wouldn't normally see.  Most of the time, you get a couple of musicians up there and they basically just take turns singing a minute and a half of their song before the turn it over for a minute and a half of someone else's song.  It works infinity times better if it's a collaborative performance that mixes the songs together so it feels more like a duet or mash-up than parts of songs.

P.S. Can I get the director's cut of this that doesn't include Taylor Swift's dancing or any of the mutes for swears...that would be great.  I don't really care about T. Swift's dancing but she's gotta cool it on all the hand movements she's throwing out there.  Just bounce and nod your head to the song baby.  It's not that hard.  Those Stretch Armstrong arms aren't doing you any favors either.

I think I need to go for a run, I'm so pumped up from this performance.