Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 5 Most Annoying Songs of 2013

Top 5 Most Annoying Songs of 2013


Here's my list of the top 5 most overplayed songs of 2013.  I probably even liked these songs when they originally came out but they were run so far into the ground that I have an intense hatred of them whenever I hear them come on the radio now.

Just missed the cut.

Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z - "Suit & Tie"
Imagine Dragons - "Radioactive"
Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell) - "Get Lucky" - It would have been high on the list if not for Colbert doing this video, which kind of made me love the song again.



5. Pink - "Just Give Me A Reason (feat. the fun. guy)"

If I could put everything about fun. on my overplayed list I would.  Everything about them is so hate-able, from the way they write their name (all lowercase and with a period), to their uber-hipster-ness, to the one guy dating the chick from Girls, which is so hate-able in its own right...


Otherwise, Pink is actually alright in my book.  She comes out with a ton of songs that get airplay and I find her sneaky really sexy...love those tats.


4. Miley Cyrus - "We Can't Stop"

I picked this one over "Wrecking Ball" because I actually kinda liked "Wrecking Ball" when I first heard it.  I personally think she tries to hard but if the media and teeny-boppers are eating it up, then who the hell am I to say something?


3. Lorde - "Royals"

Just played too much.  Not her fault really.  I like how she's from Down Under too, even though I've never heard her speak before in my life.



2. Katy Perry - "Roar"

Probably more annoying since she only had basically this song and "Unconditionally" as hit singles from her latest album instead of spreading it over like 5 number 1 hits like the last one.



1. Robin Thicke (feat. T.I. & Pharrell) - "Blurred Lines"

Yup, I don't care if I never hear this song ever again.  Please and Thank You.  But good for you Robin Thicke for having a hit.  I knew you at least had to be decent at your job since I've heard about you for like 8 years but never heard a song of yours until this summer.