Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Mets Rendition of "Sleigh Ride" Is So Mets It Hurts


The Mets players look like they want to be doing this about as much as they want to be playing for the Mets.  I'll leave David Wright out of this because I actually like him but he sounds like Casey Affleck in Good Will Hunting and looks like he's about the size of a 12 year old bat boy.

Are these guys having the least fun in the history or what?




This video is so Mets it hurts.  Just mediocrity on and off the field.  I bet they do everything in life at this level.  Just a bunch of C to C- students bundled up together putting in as little effort as possible to get their respective jobs done.

I can't wait for next season so I can fulfill my yearly tradition of sending this to Sponty...yes, she's not dead, she just doesn't post anything anymore...classic Mets Syndrome.