Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Look Back At Shabazz Napier's Buzzer-Beater Against Florida


UConn should be moving into the top 10, down from their current #12 ranking, after Shabazz Napier's buzzer beater in the closing seconds of Monday's 65-64 win over #15 Florida.  Thank God for that shot because besides Bazz, the whole team looked overmatched by the length and size of the Gators.  One of these big guys (Nolan/Brimah/Olander) better get a whole lot better come tourney time if they went to make any noise whatsoever in March.

But that's then and this is now...let's take a look at that fucking shot one more time.


I think anyone that watches the end of a game on their game is a fucking psychopath and shouldn't be allowed into the stadium in the first place...and yes, I'm a hypocrite because I like to watch them, and I don't care one bit.


Here's another view from Instagram from the opposite side of the court.



And here's where I was sitting for the game winner on Monday night.  My little brother (who goes to UConn) had his hands up for Shabazz's shot, right after it left his hand.  Just Drinkwater-ing the shit out of UConn basketball...


P.S. If you don't know yet that I have a man crush on Niels Giffey, you're sure as hell going to know it by the end of the basketball season.  Man Crush City.

I see you too.