Friday, November 15, 2013

Raising Money for My Brother's Movember Quest to Become the Next Tom Selleck



After my Red Sox playoff beard worked it's magic on the way to the Sox winning their 3rd World Series in 10 years, I felt the potential power of my facial hair had been realized.  It was time to hand my facial supremacy off....

My brother Ryan is doing Movember to raise money to support world-class men’s health programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges.  In 2012 alone, Movember raised a fucking ridiculous $147 Million to go towards awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, staying mentally healthy, living with and beyond mental illness and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health.

Here's the progress report halfway through.


Two more weeks to get here...



You can donate towards the big guy right here:  http://us.movember.com/mospace/7645145

I wouldn't normally want to see hi beat my total from 2 years back but since it's for a great cause, I'll allow it this time.

And maybe, JUST MAYBE, if he's lucky, he can get to my Movember excellence: