Friday, August 30, 2013

Lady Gaga Is Confusing The Shit Out Of Me...And I Think I Like It


So I guess the VMAs are just a contest for chicks to see who can do the weirdest shit and get away with it now.  Lady Gaga, Miley, and Katy Perry are just coming from all different directions with the weirdest shit possible.  And then this happens...Gaga just busting out of left field looking all sorts of sneaky hot.


Just throwing some hot fire out of nowhere.  I'm so confused right now.  And not only that, but she proceeds to sit in the crowd for the next 3 hours in the same thong and seashells combo. That can't be comfortable can it?  Hey, I appreciate the effort though.  Just giving as little amount of fucks as possible.



If she cuts out the first half of her performances where she's being artistic scary as fuck, then I'm in 100%, but as of now, just let me know when she tears off all her clothes and prances around flaunting that caboose all up in my grill.

P.S. Her song "Applause" sounded 50x better in the commercials of the VMAs than when she actually performed it.  Just saying.